1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Went into treatment.
2. Where did you begin 2007?
3. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't have resolutions, i just have hopes.
4. What was your status by Valentine's Day?
alone. as always.
5. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my friend Jessica. About 4 weeks ago, but the baby died at 4 weeks.
6. Did anyone close to you die?
No but their baby did.
7. Were you in school?
8. What countries did you visit?
9. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More Hanson Concerts. And Rent!!!!
10. What moments from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Seeing hanson of course, but also being in treatment with the people i've met. It was one of the most life changing events ever. Nicole - she is my friend-soulmate. She's an angel. Also being front row watching RENT. It was amazing.
11. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting through 5 months of treatment.
12. What was your biggest failure?
Not seeing jessica's baby before he died.
13. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes. To see Nicole.
14. What was the best thing you bought?
a new ipod, new hanson stuff, a bunch of itunes, Stuff from RENT.
15. Where did most of your money go?
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to see hanson. Hanging out with Nicole. Some days in treatment. Doing the hotline with my mom.
17. What song(s) will always remind you of 2007?
Rent Songs (Been with me a long time), Hanson songs (but they're always there every year), 10 year anniversey of MON and my love for them, Fade Into you - Mazzy Star
18. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Rent, Hanson, Dane Cook, Dazy Head Mazzy, The Gravities (twice), Relevance.
19. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? happier
II. thinner or fatter? a little smaller (not eating in treatment helped with that)
III. richer or poorer? the same.
20. What do you wish you'd done more of?
hanging out with friends.
21. What do you wish you'd done less of?
22. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it at my house with my moms family christmas eve, then my moms side and dads side on Christmas day.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
House, Queer as Folk, Noah's Arc, The L word, Dexter, Cops
24. What was the best book you read?:
Janet Evanovich - One for the Money
25. What were your greatest musical discoveries?
Christian Music - discovered that with Nicole - I LOVE christian Music now. And there are too many christian bands and singers that i like to name here.
26. What did you want and get?
I wanted Schizophrenia to go away and though it hasn't gone away its gotten better and thats all i could have hoped for.
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Spent it with family and i turned 22.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
meeting Hanson and touring with them.
29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
tees and jeans.
30. What kept you sane?
Well considering i was technically insane...nothing at the beginning of the year, but towards the end my mom and Nicole try to help keep me sane. I know I help Nicole too.
31. Who did you miss?
right now? Nicole. I just saw her friday but it was for a funeral and i want to go to her house for girls night soon, after her and i get paid.
32. Who was the best new person you met?
hands down, no question about it, NICOLE!
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Live each moment like its your last. Things can be ripped from you and your heart can be in shreds, but if you take one moment at a time, things can and eventually will get better.
34. Did you move anywhere?
35. What's the something you thought you would never do but did in 2007?
seeing Hanson. I never thought id be able to go to a concert again without my mom as support but with hanson, i went and the crowd disappeared. They made everything okay and for that moment in time i was invinceable.
36. What was your best month ?
37. Any regrets ?
38. Overall, how would you rate this year ?
beginning - 2 ending - 7
39. What did you like most about 2007 ?
The people i met in treatment, especially Nicole. As bad as it is being in treatment, i had some of the best times there. Just sitting on the picnic table, talking. Finding the moon every night. Directing traffic. The walks. the support. Running in the rain, feeling so free riding around in Matt's van - i had some amazing moment in 2007 and they will never be replaced, repeated, or forgotton. And for that i thank Nicole, Donna, Travis, Sam, Birttie, ,Jessica, Naomi, Sara, Diane. Seriously treatment was the best thing to happen to me this year and probably ever. I have so many stories that i'll hold close to my heart for the rest of my life. No one will ever know the insane amount of love that we all had for each other. We always have each others backs.
40. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time ?
Nicole's, therapy, nami, Joe's.
41. Change your hairstyle ?
Nope, but it is a little darker this year and a lot longer.
42. Get a new job ?
43. Do anything embarrassing ?
i'm sure, during treatment. I was always embrassing myself. But i was really embarrassed in treatment when i dropped the whole thing of cottage cheese on the carpet, and when gary (one of the staff) came and told me in front of everyone that i couldn't have pop in the living room - not too big of deals but it was embarassing.
44. Get married or divorced ?
45. Did you get sick this year ?
just mentally but thats been going on for 2 years now.
46. Start a new hobby ?
not started but kind of rediscovered my talent for painting.
47. Are you happy to see 2007 go ?
Yes. I'm ready for 2008 to be better.
48. What are you wishing for in 2008 ?
MEETING and Doing (zac) Hanson numerous times and i'm wishing really hard that i meet someone special. And to see RENT again. And go to NYC!!!!